Santa’s making a list and checking it twice. Have you been naughty, or have you been nice?
Get your wish list ready for the December #Genealogy Blog Party! Click To Tweet
Party Etiquette (a.k.a. The Rules):
- Bring a Friend – Notify your followers of the Genealogy Blog Party by using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or whatever types of social media you use. Social media buttons are located just to your left, for your convenience.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other links in the party (more is better, of course). Why? Because parties are social events, and we can’t be social without talking to each other!
- Follow me on social media, if you haven’t already. Links are in the footer.
- Subscribe to the Little Bytes of Life Newsletter. Newsletter subscribers receive advance notice of Genealogy Blog Party themes and other information. 🙂
You might also like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth O'Neal (see all)
- Private Ancestors: How to Prune Them From Your Ancestry Tree - August 12, 2017
- Book Review: “The Missing Man” by Nathan Dylan Goodwin - August 6, 2017
- The 2nd Annual Genealogy Blog Potluck Picnic: How I Did It - August 1, 2017