Which of your ancestors deserves to sit on the Iron Throne?
The strong will survive!
War, famine, poverty, disease, harsh weather: these are just a few of the difficult situations that may have been endured by our ancestors.
Most of us have encountered one special ancestor who survived a particularly difficult situation, and is someone we think of as “strong.” An ancestor could be considered “strong” for a variety of reasons:
- Military prowess;
- Emotional strength;
- Survived a situation that others did not;
- And many others.
Party Etiquette (a.k.a. The Rules):
- Bring a Friend – Notify your followers of the Genealogy Blog Party by using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or whatever types of social media you use. Social media buttons are located just to your left, for your convenience.
- Agree to visit and comment on at least 3 other links in the party (more is better, of course). Why? Because parties are social events, and we can’t be social without talking to each other!
- Follow me on social media, if you don’t already. Links are below, in the footer.
- Subscribe to the Little Bytes of Life Newsletter to be notified of future Genealogy Blog Parties.
Now, let’s get this party started! 😀
Show your support of the Genealogy Blog Party with this cool badge!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth O'Neal (see all)
- Private Ancestors: How to Prune Them From Your Ancestry Tree - August 12, 2017
- Book Review: “The Missing Man” by Nathan Dylan Goodwin - August 6, 2017
- The 2nd Annual Genealogy Blog Potluck Picnic: How I Did It - August 1, 2017