I like anything to do with photos and photo-editing, so this one was a fun, no-brainer for me.
Here was tonight’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun mission:
1) Go to the AnyMaking website (http://anymaking.com – it’s FREE to use) and…
2) Doctor some of your priceless photographs using one or more of their photo effects to turn your photo into a cartoon, into a puzzle, into a wanted poster, etc. Try it, it’s fun. You can spend hours doing this. Think about Christmas presents for your family or friends… [Note that if you want decent size photos – or real puzzles, portraits, etc., you’ll need to subscribe to their Premium service.]
3) Show off your creations on your own blog, or on Facebook, or some other online photo location.
I took one of my favorite impromptu photos of my daughter and made this fabu pop-art creation, a la Warhol:
I think this is one for the living room wall! Thanks for the fun tonight, Randy.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Elizabeth O'Neal (see all)
- Enter the “Makeover Your Memories” Giveaway! - June 21, 2017
- Relive the Summer of Genealogy Love - June 11, 2017
- The June Genealogy Blog Party: Remember the Descendants - June 6, 2017